America Founding Fathers Party of Colorado
Adopted on 8/8/03
- We support our God given rights guaranteed by the first 10 Amendments
of the Constitution based on the intent of the founding fathers.
- Limit the Federal government to the power granted by the People in the
Constitution and return control of all other matters to the States.
- Require that all politicians, government employees and military personnel uphold their oath of office to protect and defend the Constitution.
- Stop illegal immigration by closing our borders and coasts with the
- Replace free trade (NAFTA, CAFTA, WTO, etc.) with import tariffs for fair trade to protect our workers and manufacturing infrastructure.
- Stop globalism by withdrawing from the United Nations (UN), the
International Monetary Fund (IMF), the World Bank , etc.
- Eliminate the Personal Income Tax and return to Constitutional taxation.
- Moratorium on legal immigration for 25-years to allow for cultural
- Stop policing the world with occupational forces and unconstitutional
military wars abroad.
- Eliminate entangling treaties, and alliances such as NATO, with other
- Eliminate the privately owned Federal Reserve and return to Constitutional money regulated by the Congress.
- Restore verifiable paper ballots in all elections.
- Establish accountability for all Federal expenditures.
- Establish English as our official language.
- We support the proper care and accommodation for all Veterans of the
United States Armed Forces.
- Repeal the 17th Amendment to restore the rights of states to select
- Stop corporate and foreign government welfare.
- Eliminate unconstitutional departments and agencies of the federal
- Return to freedom of religion in government, not freedom from religion.
- Eliminate all unconstitutional quota and preferential programs - equal
treatment under the law must be enforced.
- Eliminate Federal citizenship and return citizenship of the People to the
- Ban dual citizenship with other Nations.
- Implement self-sufficient energy programs.
- Return to the Biblical moral values of the Founding Fathers of our Nation.
a. Respect the sanctity of all human life.
b. Return to parental authority in the lives of their children.
c. Oppose the use of illegal drugs.
- End legislation by the judiciary to restore balance to our government.
- Eliminate unconstitutional government land confiscation.
- Prosecute Federal lobbying with money and favors as felony bribery.
- End Congressional pensions and perks.