America Founding Fathers Party of Colorado
Bill of Rights
We support our God-given rights guaranteed by the first 10 Amendments of the Constitution, based on the intent of the Founding Fathers.
Ethics in Government
The simplest and most effective method of ensuring ethics in government is to insist on compliance with the oath taken by all government employees, appointees, or officials, whether federal, state, municipal, or local.
- using the military to help the U.S. Border Patrol secure our borders against illegal crossing;
- not rewarding illegal immigrants for breaking the law by granting them temporary or permanent legal status (amnesty);
- imposing sanctions on any country that refuses to cooperate with the U.S. either in the repatriation of its illegal alien nationals or in preventing aliens from illegally entering the U.S. through its territory;
- effective interior enforcement of U.S. immigration laws to ensure that all illegal aliens identified or apprehended by law enforcement agencies are promptly deported.
- We believe that the 14th Amendment does not grant citizenship to the children of illegal aliens.
Foreign Affairs (and related) (unfinished)
- All treaties and agreements shall be within the constitutional limitations of the federal government.
- Protect and preserve the sovereignty of our Nation; reject the global-regional government concepts now being promoted.
- Withdraw from the United Nations; ensure relocation of the UN and associated facilities and operations from the U.S.
- Eliminate U.S. involvement in the affairs of other nations.
- Reject future and rescind current Free Trade agreements; support Fair Trade agreements.
- Reject global organizations and treaties, such as NAFTA, WHO WTO, IMF, CAFTA, World Bank and Union of Americas.
- Reject treaties with other nations permitting access by non-U.S. citizens to the largess of U.S. taxpayer-funded programs, such as Medicaid and Social Security.
- Develop a Code of Ethics with administrative penalties for violations covering government personnel involved in foreign affairs and require annual public disclosure of financial interests (including spouse) for prior ten years.
- Utilize capabilities of military to enhance and strengthen protection and integrity of borders and ports.
- Stop all State Department secret negotiations of "giveaways", such as eight Alaskan islands and their territorial waters to Russia.
- Enforce the requirement that only Congress can declare or take a nation to war.
- Establish "sunset" provisions for all Executive Orders upon the end of the term of office of the writing president.
We hold that any federal personal income tax on American citizens is unconstitutional. In addition, there is sufficient verifiable evidence that the 16th Amendment was never properly ratified. Therefore, we shall endeavor to direct the taxation policy of the nation to that of one reflecting the original intent of the framers of the Constitution.
Imposts, duties and excises are the only methods of raising federal revenues authorized by the Constitution, except for direct taxes apportioned to the various states. As such, the only sources of federal revenues embraced by this Party will be these limited sources.
- a temporary ban or "time out" on all immigration for a period of twenty-five years, thereafter, restoring America's traditional level of legal immigration at a limit of 250,000 per year;
- reforming the visa preference system to give priority to reuniting immediate family members such as spouses and minor children only and ending the chain migration of extended family relatives;
- reimplementation and enforcement of immigration sponsorship policy or proof of financial viability;
- Cease importing non-American workers to fill American jobs.
As insisted upon by the Founding Fathers, the U.S. is to operate on a coined money standard based on an objectively-established value of hard currency and without interference or influence from private financial institutions, either foreign or domestic. We believe that the Federal Reserve Banks and the Federal Reserve System are not authorized by the Constitution and, therefore, must be dissolved since they are privately owned corporation.
Election Reform (unfinished)
No one should be allowed to vote except registered voters who shall be citizens, and each voter is allowed to vote only once in each election.
All voting shall be by the tamper-free method of election by paper ballot completed by the individual voter and counted by election judges at the precinct level in the presence of witnesses.
We oppose all "motor voter" laws.
Social and Moral Issues
Even though the Constitution grants absolutely no authority or jurisdiction to the federal government concerning social or moral issues, the Founding Fathers knew that a government without a solid moral base could not restrain itself from usurping the freedom of the people guaranteed by the Creator. Belief in the Creator and, accordingly, commitment to the Ten Commandments by the Founding Fathers permeated the entire debate, writing and intent of the Constitution. Freedom and self-governance demand moral responsibility by the People and the government.
With the Founding Fathers' intent as a guide, we support the following moral issues:
- Religious Expression : We firmly state that freedom of religion does not include freedom from religion and, accordingly, oppose the removal of God from the public square. We support prayer in all public places and government institutions.
- Life: Life is a precious gift from the Creator. Therefore, we oppose:
- abortion being used as a means of birth control;
- the wasting of life in unconstitutional foreign wars;
- involuntary euthanasia for anyone including the elderly.
- Marriage : We support marriage as biblically ordained.
- Family Rights : We unequivocally support the return of God-given rights for every family to decide how to discipline their children, what their children are allowed to do, and with whom their children are allowed to associate. Parents will decide where and how their children will be educated.
- In cases of child abuse, government involvement must revert to the sheriff of the appropriate county.
- Illegal Drugs : We oppose the use of illegal drugs which result in the destruction of individual lives and the family unit.
- Genetic Engineering : If there is anything that can bring the human race to an end, it is cloning and genetic engineering. The result of cloning and genetic engineering is either species uniformity or selective specialty/superiority of a small portion of a species, both of which are contrary to the Creatorıs natural balance and, therefore, must be avoided due to unforeseen and potentially disastrous long-term consequences. The Constitution does not allow the federal government to authorize or fund these practices.
Budget / Debt
Returning to constitutional governance with reliance on the 10th Amendment would eliminate the vast majority of the federal budget currently consumed by failed unconstitutional socialistic programs which have swelled the size of the federal government. Unplanned monetary demand for defense of the Nation in constitutionally declared wars is the only common sense reason for federal debt.
Separation of Powers
The Founding Fathers included in the Constitution a provision of checks and balances for the Executive, Legislative and Judicial branches of the federal government. We embrace the wisdom of the Founders, and call for the abolition of all Fast Track legislation, Judicial Activism and all unconstitutional Executive Orders.
Whereas, our United States Constitution does not grant powers to the federal government concerning education, we call for the abolishment of the federal Department of Education.
Constitutional Authority of Federal Legislation
We believe that all legislation brought to the floor of Congress should cite the specific portion of the U.S. Constitution that grants to the federal government authority to legislate on that specific issue. Any legislation current in effect that cannot meet that strict criterion must be rescinded.
American Cultural Preservation
- the passage of legislation designating English as the official language of the United States;
- citizenship not being granted to anyone that is not at least marginally proficient in speaking, reading and understanding the English language, the U.S. Constitution and our basic history.
The Constitution v. Federal Law Enforcement
The Constitution delegates to the federal government absolutely no police powers within the fifty States.
Right to Privacy (unfinished)
Campaign Finance Reform
The best and most effective method of campaign finance reform is to allow only American citizens to contribute to political campaigns, and no laws shall limit the contributions.
Constitution v. "Affirmative Action"
We believe all opportunities should be equal, but "affirmative action" does not create equal opportunity. We are opposed to all "affirmative action" policies. "Affirmative action" policies are not based in law or in the Constitution, but are based on an Executive Order written in 1965 by then-President Johnson.
The sovereignty of our blessed America is not negotiable with any foreign government or supra-national-quasi-government organization or any other such entity. We Americans hold our national borders to be sacred or they shall not be used as a pawn in any unconstitutional usurpation of American liberties or our national sovereignty.
We support the Constitutional mandate for Congress, "To raise and support Armies..." and "To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers..." Accordingly, We support the proper care and accommodation for all Veterans of the United States Armed Forces. We believe that a contract is a contract, and that all contracts entered into willingly and lawfully, such as the Government has done with all citizens entering the service of the Armed Forces of the United States, must be honored. Including all benefits so promised to be honored upon entering the service. (Auth. Section 1, Article 8, cl. 12, 13, and 18.)